Get Ready for KYSO (Knock Your Socks Off)
KYSO is a favorite among athletes and exercisers.
Benefits include better blood flow, which leads to better energy, easier time exercising, and faster post-exercise recovery. People tell us they see faster success with weight lifting and cardio-exercise. These great results come from the research-backed combination of L-Citrulline, L-Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine and a proprietary formulation of M/D inositol nicotinate.
The 240g lined, heat-sealed Kraft bag provides a month supply for a large athlete, and perhaps a two-month supply for the average exerciser.
The packaging is made with eco-friendly material, recyclable with your paper products.
KYSO is transformational nutrition
Altea Health Sciences is devoted to providing products with benefits that you can SEE, FEEL and objectively MEASURE.
Features and benefits
A unique, non-stimulant energy product.
Everyone wants more energy, but they don’t know where/ how to get it. The biggest energy rip-off? Stimulants. Whether caffeine or any of the related compounds like guarana, kola nut, yerba mate’, or p-synephrine – these stimulants give you the illusion of energy by triggering the flight or fight response. This contributes to adrenal burn-out and stresses the liver and kidneys. No one is tired because of a caffeine deficiency.
How is KYSO different / better?
Think about where real energy comes from. Real energy is produced by your cells from the food you eat and the oxygen you breathe. Very few people in the Western world are lacking food, so the limiting factor is OXYGEN. This affects two enormous groups of people: Athletes (because their muscles are starved for oxygen, and…. Anyone over 50, because most people over 50 have reduced blood oxygen levels and poor circulation. Even if you are healthy, KYSO will improve both your blood oxygen and your circulation. The result? MORE ENERGY for every cell in your body and brain.
The circulation benefits of KYSO can be measured on a pulse oximeter minutes after your FIRST DRINK.
Attached are before and after oximeter results for a fit, 71 year old man named Stephen Cherniske. In the first photo, you see that his oxygen saturation was 94% and his heart rate was 78 beats per minute. This is considered average for someone over 65. In the second photo, taken 20 minutes after drinking KYSO, his oxygen saturation had increased to 98%, which is excellent, meaning that his cells were getting significantly more oxygen. But NOTE that his heart was delivering this increased oxygen with remarkably reduced effort. Scientists refer to this as improved cardiopulmonary efficiency.
Now that you’ve seen how to MEASURE the results, what do you FEEL after drinking
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Improved strength and stamina
- Better exercise tolerance – meaning that exercise is easier and more enjoyable
- Often, a slight tingling sensation on the skin, as microcirculation is improved. This subsides in about 20 minutes, and tends not to occur with continued use.
How Do I use KYSO?
Each kraft bag contains 30 servings of crystalline powder and a small scoop. Most people start with one rounded scoop, mixed with water or the beverage of your choice. KYSO has a very neutral taste, so no sweeteners or flavors are needed. Athletes: both strength and endurance athletes will use 2 scoops.
L-Citrulline: L-citrulline is an amino acid (a natural building block of protein) that has been shown to increase nitric oxide production in blood vessels, thereby improving circulation.
- Exp Physiol. 2017 Dec 1; 102(12): 1661–1671. Does L-citrulline supplementation improve exercise blood flow in older adults? Joaquin U. Gonzales, Andrea Raymond, John Ashley, and Youngdeok Kim.
- Nutrients, July 19, 2018. L-Citrulline Supplementation: Impact on Cardiometabolic Health Timothy D. Allerton, David N. Proctor, et al.
- 2011 Jan;77(1):119-22. Oral L-citrulline supplementation improves erection hardness in men with mild erectile dysfunction. Cormio L, et al.
Beta Alanine: Beta-alanine is another amino acid, shown to enhance strength and stamina in human clinical trials. When ingested, most beta-alanine is metabolized to carnosine, a compound that acts as an acid buffer in the body. This reduces muscle fatigue during exercise and speeds recovery after strenuous exercise. Carnosine is also a potent metabolic modifier.
See The Metabolic Makeover, by Stephen Cherniske and Dr. Natalie Kather, page 169-170.
- J Strength Cond Res. 2011 Jul;25(7):1804-15. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players.
Kern BD1, Robinson TL.
- Amino Acids. 2012 Jul;43(1):25-37. Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. Hobson RM, Saunders B, Ball G, Harris RC, Sale C.
- J Appl Physiol (1985). 2010 Oct;109(4):1096-101.
Important role of muscle carnosine in rowing performance. Baguet A, Bourgois J, Vanhee L, Achten E, Derave W.
M/D Inositol Nicotinate: Inositol, sometimes called vitamin B8, is actually a simple carbohydrate with several important functions. Inositol works with insulin to maintain blood sugar balance, and interacts with a number of neurotransmitters in the brain. For the KYSO formulation, we were looking for an ingredient that would help with focus, mood and energy. And our research group was able to create a truly unique and powerful compound.
Inositol is found in two forms; myo-inositol and D-chiro inositol. Each have health benefits, but the combination appears to work better than either form by itself. We experimented with various ratios and found what we believe is the optimal formula. Then we were able to react this material with niacin (vitamin B3) to form M/D Inositol Nicotinate.
- Diabetes Care. 2013 Apr;36(4):854-7. Myo-Inositol supplementation and onset of gestational diabetes mellitus in pregnant women with a family history of type 2 diabetes: a prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled study. D’Anna R, Scilipoti A, et al.
- 2012 Oct;15(5):490-5. One-year effects of inositol supplementation in postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome. Santamaria A, Giordano D, et al.
- Am J Psychiatry. 1995 May;152(5):792-4. Double-blind, controlled trial of inositol treatment of depression. Levine J, Barak Y, Gonzalves M, Szor H, Elizur A, Kofman O, Belmaker RH.
- Adv Nutr Res. (1982) The nutritional significance, metabolism, and function of inositol and phosphatidylinositol in health and disease. Holub BJ
- Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2006 Sep-Oct;10(5):247-50. Myoinositol/folic acid combination for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in type 2 diabetes men: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Agostini R, Rossi F, Pajalich R.
* No banned ingredients for sports competition
* Non-GMO, gluten-free
* No excipients, binders, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives
* A breakthrough key ingredient, making this product unique and patent protected
People are saying:
“I used the KYSO before my run this morning (I had been doing it before weight lifting only and love it) and had my fastest run I’ve ever had. I was able to do 7 miles with a 7:42 mile average. Not too shabby for a 40 year old guy!”