Timed Release Protein & Intermittent Fasting
To review, there are 5 strong reasons to use Timed Release Protein.
- Four Phase delivery. This is an advantage for athletes and body builders because it provides better repair and recover benefits compared to whey isolate alone. It’s also a huge advantage for intermittent fasters and people wanting to lose weight because of the 5 hour satiety. Someone using just whey in these programs would have to use twice as much product to achieve the same steady blood sugar and energy level.
- Premium quality. The protein market was rocked in 2016 when it was discovered that most of the dairy protein from China and much of the ingredient from India was adulterated with a chemical called melamine. The problem persisted until just last year and this material is still in supply chains around the world. Altea Health Sciences uses only premium quality WPI from grass-fed US suppliers, and only non-GMO soy protein isolate from US suppliers. The Sacha Inchi protein from Peru is ICS-certified organic.
- The cleanest protein available today. Look at the label of most protein powders and you’ll find:
- A variety of gums, including xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan, and gellan gum, which act as thickeners, stabilizers and emulsifiers. These can lead to gastrointestinal (GI) side effects such as gas and bloating. Carageenan has been shown to be a GI irritant, and may cause inflammation in the small intestine and colon.
- Artificial sweeteners and flavors
- Silicon dioxide, a flow agent with zero nutritional value.
Timed Release Protein has no gums, thickeners, sweeteners, flavors or silicon dioxide.
- Small Batch manufacturing with honest expiration dates. Protein degrades over time, and there are no regulations regarding “use before” dating. Altea Health Sciences does not warehouse Timed Release Protein, but produces small batches that are immediately sent to customers with guaranteed purity and potency 6 months beyond the expiration date.
- Value: If you were to purchase each of the four ingredients in Timed Release Protein at the levels provided, you would pay over $3.00 per serving. Timed Release Protein is only $2.20 per serving.
Use Timed Release Protein in
- * Your coffee
- * Baked goods
- * Soups
- * Smoothies
- * Pancakes and waffles
Download - Optimum Blood Viscosity Program
10 Point Program for Optimum Blood Viscosity